Evans Cyclone is a thick bleach with a pleasant fragrance and added detergent that ensures lavatories, sinks and drains are kept clear of bad odours, bacteria and waste matter. Can be used in a range of applications indlusing the wiping down hard surfaces and soaking cloths and mops. Suitable for use in all washrooms, toilets and kitchens.Product Highlights
- Eliminates a range of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Features a pleasant perfume to help overcome odours.
- Highly versatile general purpose disinfectant.
- Cleans and disinfects in a single operation.
- Thickened formula increases the contact time for better cleaning and disinfecting.
- Contains a pH of 12.7.
HOW TO USE:
SINKS, TOILETS & DRAINS: Use undiluted, to disinfect, remove stains & alleviate malodours.
GENERAL CLEANING & DISINFECTING: Dilute upto 1:125 parts water (40 ml per 5 L). Wipe surface & rinse with clean water.
SOAKING MOPS & CLOTHS: Dilute upto 1:250 parts water (20 ml per 5 L). Soak for 30 minutes & rinse with clean water.
Please take care when handling this product to avoid spillages on skin & clothes.
Do not use on silk, wool, coloured materials, leather or garments with a special finish.
If you have any doubts please contact your distributor or our technical department.