Evans High Class is a neutral, hard surface cleaner formulated to clean light to general soiling and dirt from an extensive variety of surfaces including vinyl, rubber, linoleum, terrazzo, marble, glass and paintwork. Paricularly effective on mirrors, glass and windows.
GENERAL CLEANING: Dilute 1:200 parts hot water (25 ml per 5 L) in a bucket. 1 x pump or per 5 L.
Mop or wipe the surface.
SPRAY ON - WIPE OFF: Dilute 1:50 parts cold water (10 ml per 500 ml hand spray).
Spray onto surface & wipe clean with damp cloth.
SPRAY CLEANING FLOORS: Dilute 1:50 parts cold water (10 ml per 500 ml hand spray).
Spray floor lightly, burnish to a shine using high speed floor machine & polishing pad.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for all daily and general cleaning tasks without streaking or affecting the gloss finish.
- Leaves a clean, fresh, deodorising perfume.
- Ideal for the daily mopping of floors.
- Recommended for spray cleaning in conjunction with a high speed floor machine.
- Low environmental impact product.
- Has a pH of 7.5.