Evans Protect is a useful detergent, disinfectant and deodoriser which cleans and destroys bacteria in a single application. Used widealy in schools, hospitals, nursing homes, sports clubs & wherever surfaces may be contaminated with harmful bacteria or in places where there is a risk of cross contamination.Product Highlights
- Passes EN 1276 at a dilution of 1:25 under dirty conditions with a 30 second contact time.
- Eradicates MRSA & Shigella sonnei (the cause of dysentery).
- Helps to prevent infection.
- Features a fresh, long lasting fragrance.
- Suitable for use on washable surfaces.
- Contains a pH of 12.
- Available in a 5 Ltr & 750ml RTU trigger spray.
DISINFECTING HARD SURFACES & EQUIPMENT: Dilute 1:25 parts hot water (200 ml per 5 L / 7 pumps x per 5 L). Mop or wipe surface. Add 30 ml (1 x pump ) to 750 ml water in a spray bottle. Spray & wipe surface.
GENERAL CLEANING: Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100 ml per 5 L / 3 pumps x per 5 L). Mop or wipe surface. After use we recommend cloths or mops are rinsed in a fresh solution of PROTECT™ and allowed to air dry.
750ml: DISINFECTING & CLEANING: Spray onto surface & wipe with a clean cloth. For small areas spray onto cloth & wipe surface
USE DISINFECTANTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.